Last Updated on 4 months by admin
Jon Scott Profile
Jon Scott is an American television news anchor responsible for hosting “Fox Report Weekend” on Fox News. Additionally, he serves as the primary anchor for covering breaking news during the weekends.
Jon Scott Age
Scott is 65 years old, he was born on November 7, 1958, in Denver, Colorado, in the United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on November 7 every year.
Jon Scott Height
He stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches tall
Jon Scott Education
Scott graduated from Denver Lutheran High School. He studied journalism at the University of Missouri–Columbia.
Jon Scott Family
Scott has neither disclosed the names of his parents nor those of his siblings as he likes to keep his personal life private. However, we will update this information as soon as it is available. His older brother was an infantryman in the Vietnam War.
Jon Scott Wife and Children
Scott and Sharon Scott have enjoyed a long and joyful marriage. Together, they are the proud parents of four children – two sons and two daughters, named Savannah and Sierra. Joshua Scott, one of their kids, successfully graduated from the United States Military Academy in 2011 and is presently serving in the U.S. military.
Jon Scott Career
Scott has been with Fox News since 1996. He was previously a correspondent for Dateline NBC and received an Emmy Award for news writing. He has also served as a reporter for Inside Edition. Scott is known for his calm and authoritative delivery. He is also a skilled interviewer and has conducted interviews with some of the world’s most notable leaders and celebrities.
Scott is a frequent speaker at events honoring veterans and our military service personnel. He is also a father of four. Scott is a respected figure in the news industry and is known for his fairness and objectivity. He is a valuable asset to Fox News and the American public.
He is also a licensed pilot, rated to fly single-engine airplanes, and sometimes uses his expertise when covering aviation stories, such as the July 6, 2013, crash of Asiana Airlines Flight 214. Scott co-anchored Happening Now on Fox News until the network expanded America’s Newsroom from 2 hours to 3, ending the show in June 2018 after 11 years of being on air. Scott was also the host of Fox News Watch, a program that in September 2013 was replaced by the similar format Media Buzz, which is hosted by Howard Kurtz.
FAQ about Jon Scott
- How old is Jon Scott? Scott is 64 years old as of October 2023.
- Where is Jon Scott from? Scott is from Denver, Colorado.
- What is Scott’s educational background? Scott graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia with a degree in journalism.
- What is Scott’s experience in the news industry? Scott has over 30 years of experience in the news industry. He has worked as a correspondent for Dateline NBC, a reporter for Inside Edition, and an anchor for Fox News.
- What are Jon Scott’s awards and honors? Scott has received an Emmy Award for news writing.
- What are Scott’s hobbies? Scott enjoys flying, golfing, and woodworking
Jon Scott Net Worth
Scott has an estimated annual Net Worth of $ 1 million to $5 million earned from his career as an Anchor.
Jon Scott Social Media Platforms
Scott is very active on his Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages. He has 54k followers on Twitter, 7.1k followers on Instagram, and 57k followers on Facebook.
- Dagen McDowell Bio, Wiki, Age, Fox Business, Husband, Net worth, Salary, and Twitter
- John Holt Bio, Wiki, Age, FOX 4, Wife, Cancer, Net worth, Salary, and Twitter
- Rob Desir Bio, Wiki, Age, FOX 5, Husband, Net worth, Salary, and Twitter
- Jane Lonsdale Bio, Wiki, Age, FOX 7, Husband, Net worth, Salary, and Twitter
- Marla Tellez Bio, Wiki, Age, FOX 11, Husband, Net worth, Salary, and Twitter